Website development : What does the future hold?- June 22, 2019 - Views: 426
Presently, there are more than 1.9 billion active websites on the web. Isn’t that huge? Yes, it is! The pacing technology is constantly changing the way we interact with the digital space. So, whats the driving force behind it? It’s innovative web design. Surely, the future is bright. Today, website development holds immense possibility.
Before we dive in, let’s get a hang of the stats.
Stats you need to keep an eye on
- On average, the user takes just 0.05 seconds to form an impression about your website. This essentially determines if he’ll stay on your page or not.
- Approximately 48% of people consider website design as the defining factor in the credibility of a business. The math is simple. Good design with result driven SEO leads to increased traffic.
- 85% of users bank on the idea that the mobile version of a website should be at par with the desktop website.
- 38% of the audience is less likely to stay on a website with unattractive design and content.
- 48% of internet users believe that if a company’s website is not mobile-friendly, it means the company is not dedicated to serving your needs.
These statistics point to the requisites that can help you mark dominating presence on the web. The future is something we need to be prepared for.
THE FUTURE OF WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
1) Artificial Intelligence
At this point, artificial intelligence is in a growing phase. It has slipped into our web experience and is constantly defining the way we perceive the internet.
Merrill Lynch predicts that AI will have a $150 billion cap on the market by 2025. Web developers are constantly adapting to the innovative technology to make it more usable for the users. Also, AI combined with new UX trends will induce more change.
Presently, AI has tagged its presence in the following ways:
- Voice prediction is one of the major trendsetters in the recent past. Voice-driven searches are a major component of active user experience. And, it’s not just limited to the mobile devices. Smart televisions are increasingly amalgamating their operating software with voice-driven commands to make it more interactive for the users.
- The study of human emotions through user comments is helping businesses create better products. If you’re active on social media, then you might have expressed your emotions through the range of reaction driven tabs. These include the emoticons and gifs which present the users’ point of view on a specific situation.
2) Internet of Things
Today, the internet is an inseparable part of our lives. All major businesses, human interactions, social events are steered by the internet. It is taking every aspect of our existence to new heights.
Statista predicts that by 2020 there will be more than 31 billion devices connected to the web. This is set to have a huge impact on web development in the future. Currently, IoT marks a limited presence in our devices. The list of businesses implementing the technology includes Uber and Google Home. As per current trends, this number is set to rise in the future.
3) Neural Networks
This is basically an artificial brain at work. Much like biological neurons, these set of algorithms recognize patterns and perform tasks based on the observation. There is no set of programming controlling them and it’s constantly learning to provide the most accurate experience to the users.
A good web designing company is probably already using it and you’re in the game too. Companies are increasingly becoming conscious of the potential it holds. It serves the basis of web development and will be more advanced in the future.
4) Chat Bots
This technology has been there for quite a while now. They are mainly aimed at making the user experience more interactive. If you’re a regular shopper, you must have interacted with a chatbot answering your queries. It’s highly useful but the present usage is not entirely wired to human needs.
Now, innovative programming is set to change the mechanics forever. Chat bots will become more interactive and will respond based on previous interactions. They’ll be able to map your responses and present a more efficient mode of interaction.
Web development is set for major changes. Internet will penetrate deeper into our lives and interactive technology will sketch our experiences. Ideally, if you’re planning to launch your business on the web space, using a good web designing service can prepare you for the challenges. Going by the current trend, the future of web development is surely bright!
Disclaimer: Our blogs are a result of in-depth research, engaging writing, and unique ideas. We house the writers who are driven to create valuable and interactive content. FWA strives to maintain the authenticity of its content while keeping it up-to-date and accurate. We advise our readers to be receptive but do not encourage them to draw conclusions solely on the basis of information mentioned on our blogs. Also, it must be noted that we do not claim ownership of any 3rd party trademarks, screenshots and logos of mobile applications. They are the property of their respective owners.
Warning: Use of undefined constant ASC - assumed 'ASC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/onlinec0/public_html/www.fwamarketing.com/wp-content/themes/fwa/single-post.php on line 87